Embrace Balance - Group Nutrition Counseling
Ready to grab this next decade by the horns?
... feel stuck with food...
... don't know how to eat normally anymore...
... feel out of control with your eating habits...
... have reached your wits' end with dieting...
... feel like eating healthy is out of your reach...
... this 8-week series is for you.
This is GROUP nutrition counseling - meaning you will be with a group of people who are struggling with similar experiences as you and are trying to find the way out. See below for meeting information.
In this series, we'll be learning how to tune into your body and find peace in your relationship with food. We'll be covering topics like:
- Why dieting doesn't work
- How to end excessive emotional eating
- Using movement & exercise as a tool for self-care, rather than burning calories
- Learning to honor your health with your food choices
- & more!
What does the cost include?
- Weekly, dietitian-led meeting with a small group.
- Support & accountability with your goals.
- Working with other like-minded individuals each week.
- Weekly e-mail support from the dietitian.
- All materials & handouts from the sessions.
Meetings are every Monday 6:45-7:45 PM at Old Orchard Fitness in Jackson, MO
2630 Old Orchard Rd, Jackson, MO 63755
Next series dates (only $60!!) -- January 6 - March 2, 2020
Please note: This sale is exclusive to the 8-week session starting January 6th. Don't miss out!